Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Twitter All-Stars

If there's one thing I love, it's eating Oreos. If there are two things I love, it's eating Oreos and wasting time on Twitter! I'm sure you are all familiar with Twitter and the level of awesome it brings to all our lives. I just wanted to point out some of my favorite Tweeters, to you know, share the love, or whatever.

majornelson -If you play 360, follow this man
warrenellis - Because he is all kinds of crazy
anniehall17 - She's totally my gf
Polinees - He's my buddy (he's also crazy)
stephenfry - He's very entertaining and active with his tweets
fforward - Always great links
comicswap - They're my comic store, I need to know what is happening there
dvdquotes - It's fun!
kevinrose - Why not?
dannytrs - Or any of the TRS guys. Danny talks about movies and comics the most, so I picked him.

That's that. Do what you will.

1 comment:

Polinees said...

Woo hoo! I made the list.

That's a great list; I'd also highly recommend Templesmith if you're into comics (or just into crazy) and definethis if you like words, it's a fun daily word game based on the Merriam Webster word of the day.