Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adam's Pandora Quickmix

The following is a list of the first 10 songs to come up on my Pandora QuickMix today.

If you're not using Pandora, it's a great way to chill back and listen to some music. You can add me as a friend if you want and listen to my QuickMix quick and easy, or make up your own station by plugging in a few artists.

New Feeling (Live) - Talking Heads
Vibes and Stuff - A Tribe Called Quest
Major Leagues - Pavement
Age of Consent - New Order
The Flowers She Sent & The Flowers She Said She Sent - The Magnetic Fields
Cocaine Blues - Woody Guthrie
Nuthin' But A G Thang - Dr. Dre
Upward Over the Mountain - Iron & Wine
Look Into the Air - Explosions in the Sky
Fine - James

Well that's my list of the first ten songs I listened to today while writing through Pandora Radio. I hope you enjoyed it!

For the record, my favorite song from the list is probably The Flower She Sent... by the Magnetic Fields, but my favorite one that I encountered only because of Pandora was definitely Look Into the Air by Explosions in the Sky. Love that band; perfect writing music.

That's all I got!

1 comment:

Ambam said...

Sunday Sun - Beck
Kill Pangs - The Human Value
Kids with Guns - Gorillaz
Head Over Feet (live) - Alanis Morissette
Nobody's Fault But My Own - Beck
Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead
Kamera - Wilco
Girl and the Ghost - KT Tungstall
Thinking Amelia - Deb Talan
Junior's Groove - The Kropotkins