Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ten Random, Meaningless Quotes From Lost

You know what's fun? Insightful, interesting, or humorous quotes.

You know what's even more fun? Completely meaningless, random quotes. So here are ten random quotes from the latest episode of Lost, "The Little Prince."

"I have always been with you."
"We're going to be just fine here."
"You want to tell me why it isnt happening to the rest of us?"
"You did this to yourself."
"That's where this all started maybe that's where this'll all stop."
"I think you have the wrong room."
"I needed that pain to get to where I am now."
"Oh my God."
"I can fix this, Kate, I can fix it."
"I wasn't about to tell you anything."

Enjoy! They have nothing to do with the plot, and provide essentially no insight into the episode whatsoever.

1 comment:

Denny said...

You left out my favorite!
-Who are you!? Who do you work for!?