Friday, February 6, 2009

Top 10 Neglected CD's

For my first list, I'm going through my cd case and picking out my 10 LEAST listened to CDs. I definitely have more than 10 that I never listen to - so I'll pick those that I've kept the longest and still never listened to very often and in some cases EVER. Oh BMG and the used section at Hastings took all my money in my first college go round.

1. The Beatles Anthology Volume 1 (the 2nd cd I ever owned)
2. Blink 182...I don't even know the name of the album
3. The Red D Band - Good Beads (an old boss of mine's generic late 90s swing band)
4. Grateful Dead - Best of "Skeletons from the Closet"
5. Pearl Jam - Oceans (it's this weird 4 track thinger)
6. Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
7. Frank Zappa - Apostrophe/Overnight Sensation
8.The Blood Hound Gang - I think it's the one before Hooray for Boobies...but it may be H4B
9. Squirrel Nut Zippers - Perennial Favorites (wow, I kept typing perineal - which is very different)
10.TLC - Crazy Sexy Cool

3 comments:

Denny said...

Paul's Boutique is so the hot shit. Also, Crazy Sexy Cool was my first CD. Yeah, I said it.

Ambam said...

Yeah, Paul's Boutique is great - it's just not what I pick when I'm feeling Beastie. I know it's the band's favorite album. I personally, usually go for Ill Communication.

Denny said...

Ill Communication and Hello Nasty are the ones I listen to the most.