Friday, February 6, 2009

My First Post & List

Woot!
The top five things I like to drink, plus one I want to try.

5. Orange juice, I love it in the morning, it makes sense to me to drink it in the morning.

4. Iced Coffee, I don't really know how I got hooked on it, was it the idea of drinking something cold that's usually hot, or is it the flavor, I must do further research.

3. Iced tea, no I am not talking about sweet tea, I am talking about tea with ice and maybe a lemon slice and No Suger. It just works for me.

2. Pineapple Juice, I do love this stuff, the sweetness, the bits of pineapple floating in it.

1. Homemade Lemonade, the perfect drink, sweet tart and drinkable year round. You even get to adjust the qualities of it while mixing it.

The one I want to try is Bubble tea, I know what it is, and the idea of beads of Tapioca and tea with milk and sweetner sounds too interesting to miss. But sadly I doubt I will see it in central PA.

3 comments:

Ambam said...

I dislike all of those drinks - except lemonade...and I've had a pretty limited amount of homemade lemonade.

Michelle Suzanne said...

Bubble tea is weird and kind of gross, you aren't missing much!

kayma said...

There's a place in Philly called the Bubble House that serves bubble tea. It's... kinda good? Also pretty strange. It comes with a giant friggin' straw, and that's something I can get behind.