Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last.fm top ten!

Hello new blog that I am writing in! How do you do? I am great, thanks for asking. I saw the Pandora posts from the other day and though I don't really use Pandora, (I like to choooose what I listen to, thank you very much!) I thought I should start out by doing a current top ten of music, based on what I listen to, which Last.fm compiles for me! I only signed up on Last.fm on Dec. 3, so this is my overall list since that date!

1. Beach House
2. The Raveonettes
3. The Smiths
4. Bon Iver
5. Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
6. The Beatles
7. Rilo Kiley
8. Ratatat
9. Fleet Foxes
10. Morrissey

I find this list a little bit odd, considering that I don't really ever listen to Ratatat, however they were playing at the pizza place I went to earlier today. WEIRD! I guess that is the downfall of sharing your laptop/itunes with a roommate/best friend! Also I wanted to make it into a top 20, because I listen to some good shit, but thought that might be breaking the rules too early. All of these bands are super duper amazing, so you should probably do yourself a favor and go listen to all of them right now.

<3

2 comments:

Polinees said...

I enjoyed your list very much! You even provided links, showing that you understand technology much better than us.

Your number 1 is a band I don't even know, so I'm going to have to do some listening. You've yet to steer me wrong.

kayma said...

Hey hey hey, a Ratatat fan. You get a big old stamp of approval from this blogger.