Monday, February 2, 2009

Adam's DVR List

Top 10 Things on My DVR

Well, this is certainly a mark of one's TV watching tastes, isn't it? After all, watching TV when it's supposed to air: That's dead technology.

So the top 10 things on my DVR, in actual order of series priority, are the following (Note that this is the order they're listed on the DVR, not in order of my preference:)

True Blood
Dexter
Chuck
Eureka
Fringe
The Office
24
Entourage
Heroes
Leverage

There are a few shows that I don't DVR, but every week I seek out the new episodes and set my DVR to record them; these include Burn Notice and some Discovery channel programs. This is because my DVR wants to record every single flippin' airing of any episode of Burn Notice as if it were new. Stupid, stupid machine.

1 comment:

Ambam said...

Wow - that's remarkably similar to what my list would be if I were willing to pay for DVR. I'd lose 24 and Leverage...and probably add Damages (if I were caught up) - as that's about the only series I ever requested added (and we didn't watch that much of it).