Friday, February 6, 2009

Ten Current Gen Video Games Adam Has Beaten

I have a lot of games from the current generation of video gaming, as I have an Xbox 360, a Playstation 3, a Wii, and a DS. Even though I have a lot of games, I haven't beaten very many. Here are ten games that I have finished (and by finished I mean: I've seen the ending).

Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction
Dead Rising
Condemned
Fable II
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Bioshock
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Obviously if I committed enough time to a game to play it all the way through, I really enjoyed it, so this list is remarkably close to my list of favorite current gen games. If you've yet to play any of them, I highly recommend you do!

1 comment:

Denny said...

I don't know that I have beat a video game since Gears of War...I guess Portal was technically after that. I really need to get back to Bioshock, oh wait my 360 is broken!