Monday, April 6, 2009

My Top Twenty-Six Favorite Comic Book Super Villains By Letter

My Top Twenty-Six Favorite Comic Book Super Villains By Letter

Minor spoiler alerts on a couple of dudes who turn out to be villains...

A Absorbing Man
B Bullseye
C Captain Cold
D Dr Doom
E Etrigan
F Floronic Man
G Green Goblin
H Hood
I Immortus
J Joker
K Kang (he kinda made it on here twice!)
L Lex Luthor
M Mirror Master
N Namor?
O Owl
P Psycho-Pirate
Q Quentin Quire
R Red Skull
S Solomon Grundy
T Taskmaster
U Ultron
V Vulture
W Weather Wizard
X Xorn
Y I got nothin' on this one...
Z Zoom

PS There were a lot of good P ones! More than you'd think!

2 comments:

Denny said...

I love it. Double points for Dr. Doom, Lex Luther, Green Goblin, Mirror Master, Psycho Pirate, Quentin Quire, and Weather Wizard.
Yay for alliteration!!!

Polinees said...

Any real fan would know it's spelled FIN Fang Foom.